Who doesn’t want to live a life full of energy, enthusiasm and vitality? Marie’s Power of Three approach is the key to healthy living, regardless of your age. These components: nutrition, movement and stress reduction work hand in hand. Change your life for good, regardless of your age.
When was the last time you had a personalized lifestyle program created just for you? Have you ever? Perhaps now is the time!
How you get to that place of personal wellness can seem overwhelming. Marie will coach you from start to finish with a plan to incorporate the Power of Three- food, movement, and the ability to deal with life stressors. Invest in your health with a personalized program.
Your journey involves:
Food Glorious Food
Your body is a temple. Treat it as one and it will serve you well.
Being half Italian and half Irish, Marie loves good food! She doesn’t believe in deprivation but rather in modifications and wise choices. With her nutrition background and specialty accreditations, Marie takes the complexity out of what to eat. Together you will look into your lifestyle, goals, and overall health. You’ll have a chance to:
- Erases your myths about food and creates a realistic approach to feeling your best
- Discover how the seasons play into food choices
- Learn tips for creating quick and healthy meals
- Uncover the truth about intermittent fasting, cleansing and high protein diets
- Clean eating for age-related concerns- from teens to aging adults
A well-fed body is a finely tuned powerhouse.
Made to Move
Our bodies are made to move. As a group instructor and trainer, former fitness competitor and dancer, Marie gets the meaning of working the body hard to see results. Although intensity has its place, it’s not always the road to long term physical health.
It takes time, patience and a bit of help along the way to create your best life. Let Marie create your own personalized “movement” program that includes:
- Importance of mindful and intentional movement
- Heart health and heart rate
- Resistance training and the need to build muscle and maintain it
- Flexibility and range of motion
It’s your body and if you don’t take care of it, where will you live?
Life throws curveballs our way, sometimes more than we would like. Learning to deal with stress and challenges is vital in staying healthy and strong. Marie’s background as a Reiki practitioner, youth minister and energy work, offers clients an opportunity to investigate several ways to incorporate downtime into a personalized program. Some examples include:
- Expressing your creativity to relieve stress
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Energy Work; Reiki, breathwork and more
- Prayer and Quiet time
Marie will guide you to open your heart and mind to add balance and peace into your life.
Contact Marie today – and get MOVING!